The only thing it needs is the city id, which you can obtain from Weather365.net. All you have to do is to go to Wearher365.net site and get the weather forecast of your city by writing your city name in the upper-left field and the city ID will be shown under the forecast information within the parentheses beside your city name.
It has 4 styles and supports both English, German and other 32 languages.
- 3 Days forecast option has been added.
- Added basic and advanced alignment options for placing the weather forecasts within the module.
- Added temperature scale option (Fahrenheit and Celsius). Fahrenheit works only with the 3 days forecasts style for now. The Fahrenheit option requires the cURL library. An independent solution that does not require this library is scheduled for next month.
- Added new languages support: French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Afrikaans, Welsh, Estonian, Finnish, Galician, Croatian, Icelandic, Ukrainian, and Macedonian. The language of the web site is automatically detected. cURL library is needed for these languages.
- Reduced network traffic by caching the forecasts locally for 3 hours. The caching also works for multilanguage websites.
- Added caching time option to determine how long the forecasts should be cached locally.
- Added the support of Traditional Chinese language.
- Added new languages support: Albanian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, and Turkish.
- Now the module works under Joomla 1.7 .
- Increased the cache time options up to 12 hours.
- Fixed the issue with the English version in a mutlilanguage website.
- Now the module works also under Joomla 2.5 .
- Updated the Korean translation. Thanks to Kyunghwan Choi.
- Quick fix for the German language support. Thanks to Michael Wick.
- Added support for Joomla 3.0.
- Fixed the linking problem of the city name with forecasts on Weather365.net.
- Eleminated unnecssary network traffic in a mutlilanguage website.
- Fixed mistranslation of city name.